COVID-19 Protocols 2021
If you're coming for a massage, please follow our COVID 19 protocols to keep us and our other clients as safe as possible.
- Please do not come for a massage if you have tested positive for COVID 19 at any stage.
- If you have potentially come into contact with COVID 19 or contact with a confirmed or suspected case please cancel your appointment until it can be confirmed that you are not carrying COVID 19.
- Please wait in your car until your appointment time so that you can go straight into the clinic room and minimise contact with other surfaces.
- On arrival and before leaving please use hand sanitizer
- Please wear a mask unless you are lying face down
- As always, all linen on the massage table is fully replaced between every single client
- All surfaces are sprayed with disinfectant and cleaned between clients.