Reducing the Risks of COVID-19 at Body Sanctuary
Here at Body Sanctuary your health and wellbeing, and that of our wonderful massage therapists is our top priority. We do our best to avoid any chance of COVID 19 entering the clinic at all and, as always, have strict hygiene procedures in place should the worst occur.
Our current policies are:
- Pre-screening for potential COVID 19 or contact with a confirmed or suspected case both at the time of booking and on arrival at the clinic
- No one who has tested positive for COVID 19 at any stage will be seen at Body Sanctuary
- On arrival and before leaving clients are to please use hand sanitizer (provided)
- All linen on the massage table is fully replaced between every single client
- All surfaces are sprayed with disinfectant and cleaned between clients.
Please do not be offended if we cannot see you just yet due to our COVID 19 policies, safety is our top priority at this stage!
Please note: The Ministry of Health guidelines advise that mask wearing is only required when the person being treated is considered at risk of having COVID 19 and the measures above mean that no one in this category should be entering our clinic for an appointment. The strict screening measures we are using for our clients are of course also being applied to us working here at the clinic too, so no one in clinic is considered at risk of carrying COVID 19. However, if you should want to wear a mask during your appointment we will have one available for you, please just ask.