We're Reopening at Level 2!
Updated: May 12, 2020
We're very pleased to announce that we're reopening our clinics at alert level 2! You can book online now for appointments from Monday the 18th of May. We have spaces available in Silverdale on Thursday and Friday (the 14th and 15th of May) for more urgent appointments. Please phone us if you feel you need one of these earlier appointments.
Opening in level 2 is not without risks, but we are doing our best to minimize them and we ask you to do the same.
Our current policies are:
- No one who has tested positive for COVID 19 at any stage will be seen in clinic at this time
- Pre-screening for potential COVID 19 or contact with a confirmed or suspected case both at the time of booking and on arrival at the clinic
- Clients are to wait in their car until their appointment time and will be welcomed straight into the session room. The waiting area is not be used.
- On arrival and before leaving clients are to use hand sanitizer
- As always, all linen on the massage table is fully replaced between every single client
- All surfaces are sprayed with disinfectant and cleaned between clients.
Please do not be offended if we cannot see you just yet due to our COVID 19 policies, safety is our top priority at this stage!
Please note: The Ministry of Health guidelines advise that mask wearing is only required when the person being treated is considered at risk of having COVID 19 and the measures above mean that no one in this category should be entering our clinic for an appointment. The strict screening measures we are using for our clients are of course also being applied to us working here at the clinic too, so no one in clinic is considered at risk of carrying COVID 19. However, if you should want to wear a mask during your appointment we will have one available for you, please just ask.